So, team, let’s not leave the man hanging.
My short list of Songs I Am Ashamed To Admit That I Enjoy are:
- “Rhythm Of Love” by DJ Company. I’m especially fond of the “Euromix” version of this song, quell horreur.
- “Rhymin’ And Stealin’” by the Beastie Boys. I’ve got that feeling.
- The Pet Shop Boys, “Being Boring”. I am not proud.
- “You Spin Me ‘Round” by Dead Or Alive. Genius. 80′s genius, admittedly, but genius nevertheless.
- All 4 One, “She’s Got Skillz”. Sampled in approximately a zillion commercials, you say? Yes, yes it was.
- Baby Got Back by Sir Mix A Lot. Yes, I do indeed like the aforementioned big butts. I cannot lie.
- Kelis, “Milkshake”. Just terrible, but I cannot turn it off. Send help.
- Nickelback’s cover of Saturday Night’s All Right For Fighting. Just entertaining the idea of enjoying a Nickelback tune makes me feel vaguely dirty. Strange that the only song of theirs that rocks in anything more than a subatomic measure is an Elton John cover.
That’s a short list of what I’ve got in the player right now. I’ll add more as they come to me, if I feel like admitting to them.