This last week I’ve had a glut of great video from all over the world dropped in my digital lap. I’d like to share it with you, because I’m a giver.
- From Turkey, we have G.O.R.A., “A Space Movie”‘; the hard-to-find english-subtitled trailer looks really good. From the look of it there will be a few jokes in there you need to be Turkish to get, (spot the one where an Oracle-looking character consults an overturned cup of Turkish coffee in the trailer) but there also look to be plenty to go around.
- From Russia with violent, gothy love, the trailer for Night Watch is saturated with rich ocular nutrition, and looks like good fun. Though it does have a certain “For centuries, Hipsters and Goths have been at war” look to it.
- This one doesn’t come “from” anywhere, really, unless “teh intarweeb” is a place, but if you haven’t seen the new, l33t-subtitled version of the Star Wars trailer, you should, because it is a must-see, and if you don’t see it, you won’t have seen it.
- In Vive-La-France cinematic news, the trailer for Immortel is rich, it is moist and buttery. It has a Fifth-Element-Noir look that I *heart* quite a bit.
- From Japan, in what appears to be a tear-jerker but nevertheless looks astonishingly well-executed, Hinokio, a retelling of Pinnochio.
- And finally, one more parody for you, Neo and Naruto are two great tastes that go great together. Sean, Jamie and Karen, that last one’s for you.
That should keep you busy.
Update: there have been some dramatic advances recently in the poultry-oriented bestial teledildonics arena that I felt you should be informed about immediately. In other, completely unrelated news, what the hell?