Breakage

blarg to be breaking soon, reworked and reprettied.

Those of you who dislike green-on-black are welcome to say so.

1. Posted February 13, 2007 at 10:48 pm | Permalink

I just say, if you’re going green on black, go with a monospace font for the full “Hercules Graphics” look.

2. Posted February 13, 2007 at 10:57 pm | Permalink

Green on black is OK, but not *this* bright a green. Dowatchalike. :)

3. Posted February 13, 2007 at 11:03 pm | Permalink

Ooo, you gonna add me on myspace?

4. me
    Posted February 13, 2007 at 11:15 pm | Permalink

I do indeed dislike green on black.

5. me
    Posted February 13, 2007 at 11:16 pm | Permalink

I do indeed dislike green on black.

6. Posted February 14, 2007 at 6:17 am | Permalink

I do indeed dislike green on black.

7. Posted February 14, 2007 at 8:05 am | Permalink

I can’t say I’m a big fan of the green on black, no.

Hope you’re not broken for long, though, because the content is swell.

8. Decafeinnated Nerd
    Posted February 14, 2007 at 9:31 am | Permalink

I like the green on black. I edit VS.net and all of my terminals to have said style. its easier on the eyes.

with all the obvious IMHO, and YMMV flair.

9. Posted February 14, 2007 at 9:33 am | Permalink

I appear to be in the minority who *like* the green-on-black. *shrug*

10. Posted February 14, 2007 at 9:47 am | Permalink

I’m a fan of the green-on-black, although I can’t say I feel as strongly about it as some of its opponents clearly do.

11. Posted February 14, 2007 at 1:42 pm | Permalink

Green on black is cool, but look at all the new Web 2.0 stuff. Don’t you want to be just like them? With their AJAX, and flash, and social watchamajiggers.

Seriously, green on black is fine. Just don’t switch to wordpress, it’s prone to breaking under moderate load.