b3h0ld.

Only slightly changed, but a few other color schemes and a color-scheme switcher are en-route, for those of you who like their text in pedestrian dark-text-on-light-background. Comments are solicited.

1. Posted February 22, 2007 at 12:56 am | Permalink

AAAGH! There’s a scary man in the corner of the page glaring at me! Make him stop! I’ll behave! I promise!

2. Posted February 22, 2007 at 7:48 am | Permalink

Full content (instead of excerpt-only) in RSS? Pretty-extra-please?

3. Posted February 22, 2007 at 7:52 am | Permalink

No offense intended, but I typically Greasemonkey out everything that isn’t the main content bar on the sites that I visit anyhow.

But I’m sure you guessed that already.

But for what it’s worth, the new site design is nice. I think I slightly preferred the old one, but that’s probably an excellent point in favour of the modernity and usability of the new one.

4. Posted February 22, 2007 at 8:10 am | Permalink

I’m going to start my stopwatch when I click submit, and I’m going to judge you solely on that basis.

5. Posted February 22, 2007 at 8:13 am | Permalink

That was 93 seconds of suck.

Posted February 22, 2007 at 9:42 am | Permalink

93 seconds? Really?

Posted February 22, 2007 at 9:55 am | Permalink

Ok, let me see about that.

8. Posted February 22, 2007 at 11:32 am | Permalink

Really! It was faster than usual!

o.b. full RSS feed == yay!

But why, when I hit tab while in this comment box, does the focus move to the top of the page instead of to the preview or post buttons?

9. Mike Richters
    Posted February 22, 2007 at 2:25 pm | Permalink

More padding for text on the sides of the main section would be nice. It’s harder to text that runs right up to the border than if it has ten pixels or so of padding.

10. Melanie
    Posted February 22, 2007 at 2:26 pm | Permalink

Generally an improvement, but the “blarg?” in the center is a bit distracting.

11. Mike Richters
    Posted February 22, 2007 at 2:31 pm | Permalink

s/harder to text/harder to read text/

12. Mike Bruce
    Posted February 22, 2007 at 8:55 pm | Permalink

It looks much nicer.

13. Colin Richards
    Posted February 23, 2007 at 1:59 pm | Permalink

Nice! Improved. Cleaner feeling. Like the blarg? under the top post. Can you make your eyeballs follow my cursor though, that would be really, like, neato.