blarg?

February 22, 2007

b3h0ld.

Filed under: digital — mhoye @ 12:11 am

Only slightly changed, but a few other color schemes and a color-scheme switcher are en-route, for those of you who like their text in pedestrian dark-text-on-light-background. Comments are solicited.

1. AAAGH! There’s a scary man in the corner of the page glaring at me! Make him stop! I’ll behave! I promise!

Comment by Mike Kozlowski — February 22, 2007 @ 12:56 am

2. Full content (instead of excerpt-only) in RSS? Pretty-extra-please?

Comment by Mike Beltzner — February 22, 2007 @ 7:48 am

3. No offense intended, but I typically Greasemonkey out everything that isn’t the main content bar on the sites that I visit anyhow.

But I’m sure you guessed that already.

But for what it’s worth, the new site design is nice. I think I slightly preferred the old one, but that’s probably an excellent point in favour of the modernity and usability of the new one.

Comment by Gnomon — February 22, 2007 @ 7:52 am

4. I’m going to start my stopwatch when I click submit, and I’m going to judge you solely on that basis.

Comment by Quotation — February 22, 2007 @ 8:10 am

5. That was 93 seconds of suck.

Comment by Quotation — February 22, 2007 @ 8:13 am

6. 93 seconds? Really?

Comment by Mike Hoye — February 22, 2007 @ 9:42 am

7. Ok, let me see about that.

Comment by Mike Hoye — February 22, 2007 @ 9:55 am

8. Really! It was faster than usual!

o.b. full RSS feed == yay!

But why, when I hit tab while in this comment box, does the focus move to the top of the page instead of to the preview or post buttons?

Comment by Quotation — February 22, 2007 @ 11:32 am

9. More padding for text on the sides of the main section would be nice. It’s harder to text that runs right up to the border than if it has ten pixels or so of padding.

Comment by Mike Richters — February 22, 2007 @ 2:25 pm

10. Generally an improvement, but the “blarg?” in the center is a bit distracting.

Comment by Melanie — February 22, 2007 @ 2:26 pm

11. s/harder to text/harder to read text/

Comment by Mike Richters — February 22, 2007 @ 2:31 pm

12. It looks much nicer.

Comment by Mike Bruce — February 22, 2007 @ 8:55 pm

13. Nice! Improved. Cleaner feeling. Like the blarg? under the top post. Can you make your eyeballs follow my cursor though, that would be really, like, neato.

Comment by Colin Richards — February 23, 2007 @ 1:59 pm

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress