Some places you can get the Amazon Kindle, and some fun facts about them!
- The Aland Islands. Fun fact: the Aland islands have an estimated population of just over 27 thousand people.
- Botswana. Fun facts: About 40% of Botswana’s citizens live below the international poverty line of $US 1.25 per day. Approximately 70% of the country is covered by the Kalahari Desert.
- The Democratic Republic Of The Congo. Fun fact: The Second Congo War, ongoing since 1998, is sometimes referred to as the “African World War”. In the eastern Congo the prevalence of rape and other sexual violence is described as the worst in the world, and the Second Congo War has been the deadliest conflict of any kind since World War II, resulting in the deaths of over 5.4 million people.
- The Federated States Of Micronesia. Fun fact: There are more than six hundred islands in Federated States of Micronesia, several of which are artificial.
- Nauru. Fun fact: covering just 21 square kilometers, Nauru is the smallest island nation in the world.
- Sao Tome and Principe. Fun facts: about 140 kilometers apart, these two islands make up Africa’s second-smallest country.
Some places you can’t get the Amazon Kindle, and some fun facts about them!